The latest version of the model that revolutionized the way riders perceive HOKA, the Clifton 7 joins the award-winning Clifton range. Drawing on the most popular Clifton properties, the “7” offers the same combination of softness and lightness.With the same midsole and tread characteristics, the Clifton 7 has a clean silhouette with a new technical mesh upper. Featuring a soft collar that relieves pressure on the Achilles tendon, this everyday running sneaker has an intuitive heel tab for easy on and off. Find your dream spot with the Clifton 7.
TECHNICAL DATA :
- Open sandwich mesh construction for comfort and breathability
- Lightweight mesh gusset prevents the tongue from moving
- Reinforced eyelets for increased durability
- New vertical tab for easy threading
- Curved sole profile under the metatarsals starting towards the back of the foot for a smooth stride
- Characteristic HOKA cushioning thanks to full-length compression-moulded EVA midsole
- Slightly bevelled heel for a smooth transition
- Flat curved geometry for exceptional stability
- Full ground contact offering a smooth and stable stride.
- Rubber-reinforced zones for high abrasion resistance while maintaining lightness
- RN 88276
- Weight: 201g.
- Drop: 5mm
There are no reviews yet.