Afluid trail shoe, the sleek silhouette of the Torrent 2 from Hoka one one integrates surprisingly cushioned and agile. Its lightness and performance are ensured by the midsole PROFLY™ which ensures a smooth impact and reactive impulse. Featuring a technical mesh upper, the Torrent 2 is made with Repreve® by UNIFI® thread from recycled plastic. This trail model withstands a multitude of terrains thanks to its rubber outsole and realigned multi-directional studs that improve grip.
- Cushioning and agility
- Technical mesh made of recycled polyester fibres
- Reinforcements to protect against debris on trails
- The midsole PROFLY™ ensures a soft impact and a reactive impulse.
- New multi-directional studs provide superior grip on rough terrain
- Adherent marbled rubber outsole
- Weight: 215.00g
- Drop: 6.00mm