Designed and manufactured in collaboration with world renowned HOKA trail runners , the TORRENT shoe targets performance. Created for trail running, it incorporates antinomic characteristics of cushioning and agility.
It owes its qualities of lightness to a PROFLY ™ midsole, for a smooth reception and a dynamic impulse. The rubber with a high level of grip and the dynamic crampons allow you to have a secure foot. Add to that a breathable upper and you get an agile and ultralight technical trail shoe, to tackle a multitude of terrains at the speed of your choice. Put the gum.
- Open and technical mesh construction offering breathability, quick drying comfort and support
- Protective panels around the forefoot and toes provide support and protection against debris
- PROFLY ™ midsole for a unique balance between PROpulsion and PROtection
- Strategic zones made of high abrasion-resistant light rubber offering durability and lightness
- Multidirectional crampons for incomparable grip on all terrains
- Fit: Medium
- Surface: Trail
- Feature: Dynamic
- Drop: 5 mm
- Meta: 18 mm
- Heel: 23 mm
Weight: 254.00 g ( Weight is based on an EU 42 2/3 size and may vary depending on the size.)
There are no reviews yet.