Inspired by the HOKA athlete Karl ” Speedgoat ” Meltzer, the Speedgoat 4 from Hoka One One is part of an award-winning family known for its speed on technical terrain. The fourth edition features a new breathable and robustmesh.
Hoka has included a 3D printed covering to better support the midfoot and guarantee a feeling of security. But most importantly, we’ve provided more toe space to give you a more comfortable experience. Gripy on uphill and safe on downhill, the Speedgoat 4 stays on top on all trails.
Technical data :
- Revised mesh upper provides breathability
- 3D-printed coating provides better midfoot support and stability for a secure feel
- The gusset tongue has strategic openings for breathability.
- Laces eyelets have a small winged component to optimize fit.
- The midsole incorporates a new lightweight foam for a more responsive stride.
- Wider forefoot provides more stable strides and a comfortable fit.
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole adheres to wet and dry surfaces.
- 5 mm staggered studs improve support and stability
- The strategic position of the rubber inserts provides support and stability
- Drop: 4mm
- Thrust : Universal
- Weight: 263g x2
There are no reviews yet.