Combining an amazing combination of maximum cushioning and minimum weight, the Arahi 5 from Hoka One One offers a soft alternative to running shoes with traditional reinforcements.
With each new version, the Arahi rewrites the history of the shoe with reinforcement. Amazingly combining maximum cushioning and minimum weight, the Arahi 5 offers a soft alternative to traditional reinforced shoes. Completely redesigned from the ground up, the Arahi 5 puts the emphasis on form.
Featuring structured technical mesh in the heel for increased safety and breathability in the instep and open mesh in the forefoot, our new upper is mounted on extremely durable and lightweight foam. Featuring an intuitive tongue for easy on and off, this everyday running shoe features a reworked collar shape that relieves pressure on the Achilles heel. Get ready for unlimited stability.
Technical specifications :
- Mesh for breathable comfort
- The curved sole profile under the metatarsals starting towards the back of the foot provides a smooth stride.
- J-Frame™ firmer EVA for lightness and support
- Flat curved geometry for exceptional stability
- Rubber outsole for improved durability
- Weight: 221.0G
- Drop: 5 mm
- Shoe incorporating J-Frame™ technology, designed to avoid excessive sagging or overpronation, without overcorrecting the gait.
Shoe with a low cushioning layer to keep the foot closer to the ground, made of a firmer material designed to provide an effective impulse.