The shoe is inspired by the waves of the world famous surfer’s paradise Rincon and is definitely a contender for the best shoe in the world. The Rincon 2 packs a surprising amount of cushioning into an extremely lightweight shoe for a soft, weightless feel. Instead of the single layer mesh construction, the newly redesigned Rincon 2 uses a special innovative mesh upper that completely adapts to your foot. Hoka One One has optimized the shoe according to specific wear patterns: Above the forefoot, the special mesh construction is particularly breathable, while at the metatarsus it provides a secure hold. Thanks to its puristic profile the Rincon 2 offers just the right turbo boost for training or racing. In short, it is as nimble as a weasel.
Features of the Rincon 2 running shoe
- Upper with sandwich mesh construction for easy breathability
- Thin tongue flap for even less weight
- Accentuated heel strap for easy access
- Full-length compression foamed EVA midsole for typical HOKA cushioning
- The new Early Meta-Rocker enables even higher acceleration
- Full ground contact for a smooth, stable running feeling
- Strategically placed Hi-Abrasion rubber reinforcements reduce weight
There are no reviews yet.