Kaha GORE-TEX, whose name means strength and support in Māori, is aptly named. Ultra-fast, it facilitates climbs and speeds up descents. For long distances, this trekking shoe will accompany you to your destination, providing comfort and safety.
With an unmatched weight-to-dampness ratio, the Kaha GTX includes all the unique features of HOKA ONE ONE®, including exclusive foams, patented geometries and exceptional Vibram® Megagrip grip. Providing softness, fluidity and support, the Kaha GTX features a waterproof GORE-TEX® liner that ensures dryness and comfort in all conditions. Finally, an adjustable lace system keeps all types of feet securely in place. The world is your terrain.
- Softness, fluidity and support
- Waterproof Gore-Tex Slipper
- VIBRAM Adhesion
- Adjustable lacing system for good support
Technical data :
- Waterproof GORE-TEX® footwear provides comfort and dryness
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper for strength and support
- Incorporates a top layer of EVA for a comfortable soft feel against the foot.
- Rubberized foam bottom layer provides long-lasting cushioning and good base support
- Includes a Vibram® Megagrip high grip outsole with 5mm studs
- Includes multi-directional studs for unrivalled grip on all terrains.
- Weight : 426g
- Drop: 6 mm