Men’s trail shoe – Hoka One OneDesigned for both city and trail use, the CHALLENGER LOW GORE-TEX® incorporates waterproof Nubuck and has a waterproof GORE-TEX® lining for a stylish look. Featuring an all-terrain outsole with 4mm adherent rubber studs, this shoe provides a soft, cushioned stride. Whether you’re running, hiking, or just walking, the CHALLENGER LOW GORE-TEX® shoe will take you anywhere.
- The gore tex technology will keep you dry during all your expeditions.
- Optimal support to ensure good stability
Technical data :
- Waterproof Nubuck upper and waterproof GORE-TEX® lining form an impenetrable barrier to protect against a wide range of weather conditions.
- Moulded warranties provide extra support and strength to ensure the shoe stays in place.
- Wrap with midfoot seams for better midfoot support
- Curved sole profile under the metatarsals starting closer to the instep for a smooth stride
- Oversize, lightweight EVA midsole with the characteristic HOKA ONE® shoe cushioning
- CMEVA foam midsole for true stability and impact point absorption
- 4 mm studs for all-terrain traction
- Convex outsole design ensures perfect stability on uneven terrain
- Weight: 364g
- Drop: 5.00mm
There are no reviews yet.