Often referred to as the Clifton for trail riding, the CHALLENGER ATR 5 looks even more like the Clifton with its sleeker, cleaner lines and even more breathable stem. The Challenger ATR 5 is fast and light, offering an ultra-fluid stride.
- Hanging on technical terrain
- Versatility and comfort
For its part, the exclusive outsole, with its studs, reminds us that it has its origins in the trail. Closer to the heel for a smoother, more regular stride, the studs are spread over a larger area at the meta for better grip on trails and in bad weather. The CHALLENGER ATR 5 also includes midfoot pads for improved support and a counterfoot for lateral and medial stabilization. Its appearance of velocity is confirmed by its performance.
TECHNICAL DATA :
- Two-layer mesh for support, durability and breathability
- TPU toe reinforcements for added durability
- Internal buttress for heel support on all terrains
- Curved sole profile under the metatarsals starting towards the back of the foot for a smooth stride
- Characteristic HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning thanks to the large and light EVA midsole
- The CMEVA midsole provides high stability and absorbs points of impact
- 4 mm studs for grip on all terrains
- Convex outsole design for stability on rough terrain
- Weight: 209g
- Drop: 5mm