Often called Clifton for trail running , the CHALLENGER ATR 5 looks even more like the Clifton with its more neat and refined lines, and its even more breathable upper. The Challenger ATR 5 is fast and light , offering an ultra-fluid stride .With this fifth version, the CHALLENGER further consolidates its reputation for versatility. Swift and fast on the trails, its midsole integrates a geometry ensuring a fluid stride on the bitumen.
- Grip on technical grounds
- Versatility and comfort
For its part, the exclusive outer sole, with its studs, recalls that it has its origins in trail running. Closer to the heel for a smoother and more regular stride, the crampons are distributed over a larger surface at the meta level for better grip on the trails and in bad weather. The CHALLENGER ATR 5 also includes midfoot coverings that improve support and a buttress that provides lateral and medial stabilization. Its appearances of velocity are confirmed by its performances.
Technical characteristics :
- Two-layer mesh for support, durability and breathability
- TPU toe reinforcement for durability
- Internal buttress for heel support on all terrain
- Curved sole profile under the metas starting towards the back of the foot for a fluid stride
- Cushioning characteristic of HOKA ONE ONE® thanks to the large and light EVA midsole
- CMEVA midsole provides great stability and absorbs impact points
- 4 mm studs for grip on all terrains
- Convex outsole design for stability on rough terrain