Solid candidate for the trail, very efficient on technical grounds, the Mafate from Hoka One One returns for a third edition with a durable mesh stem in recycled polyester.
Men’s trail running shoe – Hoka One One
With molded KPU inserts for support and protection, the Mafate Speed 3 is mounted on the same aggressive dual density EVA and EVA rubberized 5mm Vibram® lugged outsole.
Featuring a dynamic textile tongue for stretch comfort that hugs the foot, this hiking predator features a breathable, perforated section on the tongue and reinforced by an H-shaped reinforcement at the grommets for a custom fit. When the trail gets technical, the Mafate Speed 3 adapts to what nature puts in your path.
- Breathable and dynamic Mesh sandwich
- Bellows-type tongue preventing displacement of the instep
- Lightweight compressed EVA midsole for optimal comfort
- High grip Vibram® Mega-Grip outsole compound
Technical data :
- STABILITY: The Mafate Speed 3 is a shoe with a symmetrical cushioning layer, without any additional normative technology, designed to offer the support you need, and nothing superfluous.
- CUSHION: Mafate Speed 3 is a shoe designed to offer cushioning and protection, while guaranteeing a reactive impulse when you want to go faster.
- Weight: 269.0g
- Drop: 4.00mm