With the GAVIOTA, runners looking for a stable shoe were finally able to free themselves from the constraints of classic reinforced shoes. The GAVIOTA 2 features high stability, outstanding cushioning and the HOKA ONE ONE® J-Frame™ concept. This technology provides support and protection, while guiding the foot without the use of rigid, limited-tolerance materials. Made of ventilated technical mesh, the upper offers superior breathability during every run. With the GAVIOTA, you can count on the best support, no matter how many kilometres you run.Improved by RMAT, our exclusive blend of EVA and rubber that offers more leaks and areas that tend to wear out, this shoe is ideal for runners who want to break free from the restrictions of traditional reinforced shoes.
– Confort- Amortized- Lightness
TECHNICAL DATA :
– Arch support stabilises and supports the midfoot
– Lightweight, breathable technical mesh optimises comfort and breathability
– Moulded OrthoLite® insole for a comfortable fit and precise fit
SOLE – Curved sole profile under the metatarsals starting further from the instep for stability and fluidity on impulse
– J-Frame™ foam rubber for support, rebound and durability
– Curved heel with moderate inclination for a smooth heel
roll – Flat curved geometry for intrinsic stability
– Strategic positioning of the rubber for optimum durability
WEIGHT: 301gGEOMETRY– DROP: 5 mm- HEEL: 29 mm- META: 24 mm
There are no reviews yet.