“Fast hiking shoes” was an oxymoron. This is no longer the case today as we have created the Toa GORE-TEX. Drawing on HOKA ONE ONE®’s trail expertise and innovations, we’ve invented the “lightest waterproof hiking shoe in its class” for all your adventures, on all terrains.
All the characteristics of Toa GORE-TEX have been designed with functionality and lightness in mind. From the durable and breathable synthetic upper to the rubberised foam midsole and the Vibram® Megagrip lugs in the outsole, everything is technically perfect and ultra-light. And the running shoe’s cushioning is further enhanced by the waterproof GORE-TEX liner that keeps your feet dry for added comfort. There are no limits.
- Very light for hiking boots
- Good adhesion
- Waterproof GoreTex membrane
Technical data :
- Waterproof GORE-TEX liner ensures comfort and dryness.
- The technical synthetic upper guarantees durability, breathability and lightness.
- Rubberized foam midsole provides long-lasting cushioning and responsiveness
- Features a high grip Vibram® Megagrip outsole
- Includes multi-directional studs for unrivalled grip on all terrains.
- 100% Vegan
- Weight: 428g
- Drop: 4mm