The innovative Bondi 7 has the most cushioning among HOKA’s road shoes and offers a comfortable, balanced feel over any distance. It has the same full-length EVA midsole, breathable mesh upper and signature Meta-Rocker technology as its predecessor, but has been beefed up with an incredibly soft cuff. It is made of ultra-soft memory foam and is also suitable for narrower heels. The cuff adapts very comfortably to different ankle shapes and supports the Achilles tendon. No doubt the Bondi 7 will go with you through thick and thin.
Features of the Bondi 7 running shoe
- Open mesh construction for optimized breathability
- The two-component foam wraps the ankle in cuddly soft comfort
- TPU support pads provide a supportive midfoot structure and support
- The internal heel cap support ensures an enclosed fit
- Compression molded EVA midsole over the entire length
- Refined Early Meta-Rocker for a smooth running feeling
- Heel taper for a smooth transition and optimum durability
- Rubber outsole for even less weight and even more durability
There are no reviews yet.